jeudi 19 avril 2007

Machine à laver extrême!!!!
Washing Machine Extreme

11 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

Can we see him in the tumble dryer next? Hhehheheheeee.

Lapin Poulain a dit…

I know this is you, Hellcat in disquise!!!!!! There is NO window on the tumble dryer!!!Mwhahaha! But it was even funnier!!!!

Anonymous a dit…

Have you measured yourself lately? You might have grown smaller instead of larger hhehheeee

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Shrinking is not a problem! I'm always the same me.... :) And Shirley MacMonkey loves small men...Hhehehe (She's taller than me)

Anonymous a dit…

If you keep doing the Extreme Machines, she might not able able to see you any more!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

I'm doing some stretching.... Karaterabbits always do that!

Anonymous a dit…

Better to stop MacMonkey from stretching then. I heard she swings a little ...

Lapin Poulain a dit…

She doesn't... She's laaaazy! :)

Anonymous a dit…

Should start calling her Shirley BigMac then!

Anonyme a dit…

Euh...Pardon, but je dois take my bath!.. See you later!...

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Hhehehe....BicMac.... oups... She's listening.... GO AWAY HELLCAT IN DISGUISE... !!!!

Aristocat: don't prendre un bath! No good for cats! :)))