dimanche 23 décembre 2007

AU SOMMET DU MONDE
ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD

Jeudi le 3 août 2006.
Thursday, August the 3rd 2006.



Helllooooooo!!!!!!!


J'ai fait un beau tour en gondole!!!! Youpppppiiiii!!!!!
I made a nice gondola trip!!!! Yippppppeeeee!!!!!



Moi au sommet du monde! Je suis un vrai lapin balladeur!
Me on the top of the world! I'm really a travelling-rabbit!

5 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

You look COLD Lapin! You have gone all BLUE!! Hhehee

Anonyme a dit…

Ho...Ho...Lapin chéri,,,,t'es au sommet de la gloire!

Anon, impossible de commenter sur ton blog....

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Nonono, Anon! I LOVE cold! Born in the coldest part of China (ex-Tibet).... :) *LIBERATE TIBET!!!* Oups.... I'm also a revolutionary rabbit!
And Anon, Rita is telling you that she's unable to post a comment on your blog... :(
Je SUIS au sommet tout le temps, tante Rita!!!!!

Anonymous a dit…

Aunty Rita just has to put 'Aunty Rita' as a nickname to post a comment - I think :)

Lapin Poulain a dit…

OH! Spammers are more effective than ever! I know I have a small belly, but but but..
AAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!KARATE ADAM BROWN!!!!