mercredi 7 mai 2008

LA PLAGE DE SPANISH BANKS
SPANISH BANKS BEACH


Sur la plage à Vancouver!!!! Enfin!
On the Vancouver beach!!! At last!


Pas sûr que cette eau soit très propre.... Et je me demande pourquoi on l'appelle Pacifique... Elle bouge beaucoup!!!!
Not sure that water is really clean... And Pacific... I wonder why... This water moves a lot!!!



Beau paysage!!!!!
Nice scenery!!!!

4 commentaires:

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair a dit…

There are'nt any potatoes.

Lapin Poulain a dit…

There was one potato head, dear Mr Eggoooo! But you can't see her... She was taking the pic! Mwhahahhahahahahahahhhaahop!!!
*I'm so fuuunnnyyyy*

Anonymous a dit…

Didn't you get errrrrm ... soggy there Lapin?

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Nope! I never touched the ground... :) I only take a bath when there is a dryer involved...