samedi 5 janvier 2008

CHASSE PHOTOGRAPHIQUE
PHOTOGRAPHIC HUNT


Près du Lac Louise, j'ai pris quelques précautions pour ne pas effaroucher la faune locale! :)
Near Lake Louise, I took some precautions. I did not want the local fauna to be afraid! :)

12 commentaires:

Kim de Young a dit…

:) Lapin! Your adventures and bravery are spellbinding. We are certainly your newest fans!

The kitties want to know if you smell like catnip?

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Hhehehe! God NO! I smell like errrr..... plush? :) Don't forget I live with some ferocious cats here.... You should see what Mademoiselle Princesse do with catnip.... *glurp*

Anonymous a dit…

Um err you need to be more specific about what precations you took Lapin ...

Lapin Poulain a dit…

The deer distuise, Anon....? Don't you see it????

Lapin Poulain a dit…

disguise...

Anonymous a dit…

You might need to roll around in some mud a bit ... I think it would help your blue glow ... :)

Lapin Poulain a dit…

The deer LOVES my blue glow! They told me I was lookin like a blue flowers... with woods...Hhhehehe.

Madcap Baroness with Teacup a dit…

Here kitty kitty kitty....

Lapin Poulain a dit…

I am NOT a kitty, Peperriette! Hhehehehehe.... HOP!

Madcap Baroness with Teacup a dit…

Meow...hisssssssssssssss.......... I'm surprised the deer didn't try to trample you!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

OH! I never saw that comment... badbadbad Perriette! Trample? The deer thought I was a deer too! *PFFTT*

Lapin Poulain a dit…

And it was not a deer, it was a moose!