dimanche 13 janvier 2008

LAC MORAINE
LAKE MORAINE



Dans la série "moi devant"...
In the serie "me in front of"....

7 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

THIS is what I call camoflague! Where are you Lapin ...?

Lapin Poulain a dit…

AAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!! I'M THEEEEERREEEE...AT THE LEEEEFT!!!!
*teehee*

Madcap Baroness with Teacup a dit…

Lapin, you need your own Etsy store with pics of just you. Tell MP that!

Kim de Young a dit…

Lapin, Are you going for a swim? Hmm, I wonder if yet Rabbit smells bad?

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Perriette, I've asked MP and she said DUUHHHH! I think it's not a good sign..... :(

My smell is divine, PPCloud! A mix of plush and Chanel Number 5... :) I'm an excelletn swimmer, though! From time to time, I practice "washing machine extreme"! :))))

Anonyme a dit…

Ha..Ha...Lapin Devant, je love you!
"Washing machine extreme" is gooood for you, but,,,, il ne faudrait pas abuser hein,,,car ta peluche deviendrait trop mince!!!.

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Je suis à l'épreuve du rétrécissement, tante Rita! :)