jeudi 24 janvier 2008

GLACIER
ICEFIELD


Croyez-moi, derrière moi, il y a un glacier! :)
Believe me, behind me there is an icefield! :)

11 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

I don't believe it!!!

Anonymous a dit…

Are you being forced to say that Lapin, because I can see you are chained up HAHAHAHHAA

Lapin Poulain a dit…

I'm a poor little Lapin all alone in this big world, Anon! *teehee* I think MP missed that photo. Maybe she was drunk....

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Lapin Poulain a dit…

What!!!! Spams are commenting now? Argggg!

Anonymous a dit…

WHAAAAAAA delete the spam Lapin ... I just came back from hell!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Done, Anon! I wanted to but last time I came here, the little bins were'nt there... :)It happens sometimes... SUPERHOP!!
:) Did you see Hellcat? :)

Anonymous a dit…

I closed my eyes!

Anonyme a dit…

OOOuui!!!!!!....Un glacier,,,,mais aussi, derrière ton oreille cassée, les clés du paradis!
Bisousbisousbisousrita...!

Bon! encore un nouveau truc sur blogger...! Partira partira pas!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

You should never close your eyes when given the opportunity to see the magnifiscent Hellcat, Anon! };-}

Nouveau truc pas pour nous, tante Rita. Pour membres d'autres styles de blogs seulement.
Ne savais tu pas que j'étais au départ un porte-clé? :))) HOP!

Anonyme a dit…

Bien sûr que oui, depuis le début cher Lapin Poulain porte-bonheur!..