vendredi 20 juin 2008

ZEN LAPIN

A la fin de cette journée du 8 août 2006, j'étais très fatigué. Je me suis insallé confortablement dans le lit et j'ai fait un peu de yoga. HOP!

At the end of that day of August 8th 2006, I was exhausted. So I went in bed and began a session of yoga. HOP!


Position "Je flotte dans la mer et mes jambes sont looooouuuurdes"!
Pose "I float on the ocean and my legs are heaaaaaavyyyyyyy"!

Position "Je regarde la caméra sans cligner des yeux".
Pose "Looking at the camera without blinking".

Position "Méduse molle".
Pose "I'm a sloppy jellyfish".


Position "J'essaie le Shirshasans ouch-ouch-ouch ma tête".
Pose "I thry the Shirshasana ouch-ouch-ouch my head".

10 commentaires:

Kim de Young a dit…

Beware of limber bunnies!!!

Mei Shile a dit…

Ça, ça fait du bien!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Dear PPP, Cirque du Soleil as asked moi to be in their show.... :) I refused because I prefer to stay more anonymous =:)

Ah oui, Mei. Excellent pour le dos. HOPHOPHOP!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Je ne connaissais pas "la méduse molle" mais je vais l'essayée ce soir! HOPHOPHOP.....!

Anonymous a dit…

You can't be anonymous because I AM!

OMMMMMMM....

Lapin Poulain a dit…

La "méduse molle", c'est ma spécialité, tante Rita. Mais ce n'est qu'un excuse pour ne rien faire....

ANON!!!! You are ANON!!!! Not anonymous for me anyway... :)

G3T Films a dit…

Bunnnneeeeeee!

Which position involved you getting the chain put in your head. You are a hard-core bunny!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Nonono! I'm not a hard-core bunneeee! This chain was an error and MP has thrown it away... Feeling better now when standing on the head! :) ooooommmmmm

G3T Films a dit…

It would be fun to stand on your head!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

If you are that paper ducky, g3t films, you would fall from my beautiful head! Hhehehhehehe... HOP!