lundi 30 juin 2008

AQUARIUM DE VANCOUVER
VANCOUVER AQUARIUM


En 2006, j'ai visité l'aquarium de Vancouver avec MP.
In 2006, I visited Vancouver Aquarium with MP.


Cela m'a rappelé ma fantastique aventure dans la jungle amazonienne..... Mais ça, c'est une autre hitoire... HOP!
This remembered me of my fantastic adventure in the amazonian jungle... But that is another story... HOP!

4 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

The snakes are a bit different behind glass. Wish they were here... ;)

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Pffft... It was behing glass and it was SLEEPING!!!!

G3T Films a dit…

I went to the Amazon jungle they didn't have any buuuuuuuuneeeeeeees, the did have edible guinea pigs though. Did you travel with any edible guinea pigs to pass the time?

Lapin Poulain a dit…

First of all, G3t films, I'm NOT carnivorous..... I eat carrots and chocolate. Would never eat a friend!!!
Second, the story of my fabulous adventure in the Amazonian Jungle involves a times machine... So it must stay secret...hehehhe...