mardi 29 juillet 2008

AUTOBUS

Après 5 heures d'avion jusqu'à Montréal, il nous fera prendre l'autobus pour Québec. 3 heures supplémentaires sur la route.
After 5 hours in the plane, we have to take the bus for 3 more hours on the road.











Je puis dire qu'à la fin de cette journée, je suis un lapin très fatigué!
I can say that at the end of that day, I'm a very tired rabbit!


CECI TERMINE MA MERVEILLEUSE AVENTURE DANS L'OUEST CANADIEN, EN 2006!
THIS IS THE FINAL POST ABOUT MY TRIP TO WESTERN CANADA IN 2006!

8 commentaires:

Anonymous a dit…

You look terribly bored Lapin! HAHA!!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

I WAS!!!!! But seeing 2 BEAUTIFUL CATS after all that waiting.... *though Mademoiselle is a pest*...

Anonyme a dit…

I've been named after a Canadian ornithologist, a Russian bird expert and owner of fluffy things, I'm Jack Bwark - LAPIN!!!!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Hello, Jack Bwark! Are you hopping too? HopHopbwhop!

Anonyme a dit…

I DO hop! I DO hiphop! BWARK!!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

That's because you live in the country of KANGAROOOOS, Jack the HipHop Bwark!

Anonyme a dit…

C'était chouette Lapin fatigué de lire tes aventures dans l'Ouest!
Malgré le sérieux du voyage, t'étais tellement,,,drôle des fois!!!!!!!
Bisousbisousbisous Lapin chri.

Lapin Poulain a dit…

AH! Tante Rita!!!! Il y aura d'autres aventures!!! :)