lundi 3 septembre 2007

WINNIPEG!!!!


Nous voilà enfin arrivés à Winnipeg! Voler en avion..... C'est looooooooooooooong!
At last! Winnipeg Airport! Travelling by plane is soooooooooo loooooong!


Quel bel chambre nous avons! :)
What a nice room we have! :)


Et quelle belle vue ! Wahou!
And a nice view ! Yahoooo!


Hop! J'essaie le lit! Très confortable! C'est l'heure du dodo!
Hop! I try the bed! Very comfy! Sleeping time!

7 commentaires:

Ces Adorio a dit…

Probably the most traveled rabbit! This is very clever. What did he eat and where did he sleep? Hehe!

Anonyme a dit…

Oui, une super chambre!.. Mais qui laisse trainer toutes ses affaires sur le lit???...
Bon dodo Lapin Poulain et,,,,,, surveille bien ces gamines.....!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

I ate plush carrots and I slept in very chic hotels... Like this one! YES, ON THE BED! Hheheheh!

C'est MP, Auntie Rita!

Anonyme a dit…

my name is emily rabbit and i am sometimes a friend of kj's, who is a friend of ces'.

do you like jellybeans? do you have money? do you go to school?
etc. etc. etc. etc.

sincerely,

emily rabbit

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Hello Emily Rabbit! MY! You have many questions!!!
I LOVE jellybeans. I don't need money. I don't go to school! :) etc etc etc
Hhehehehe

Anonymous a dit…

I'm glad you recovered from going yellow and like where you are staying!

Lapin Poulain a dit…

Yelloooo? Hhehehe. It was just the lemon in my Perrier..... I love CHIC HOTELS! :)